Friday 29 September 2017

XÀBIA


In the beginning of summer we went on holiday to Spain. We had a great Air Bn'B in Xàbia / Jávea; spent a week swimming and sweating and drinking sangria. Or well, juice; kids and children and so on - we were a big lot with the whole family, but the teenagers (my oldest stepson and his girlfriend) were being super teenagy and kept to themselves so no photographical evidence of them.

After almost a decade of blogging I have now let go of my constant 'thinking-my-life-trough-blog-posts' and 'must-take-photos-all-the-time' so I took less pictures than normally. Which afterwards when browsing trough is a bit sad but then again sure feels more relaxed on spot.

Spot the monkey.
 
My own little monkey in the ninja-suit I made him.




Dag turned five during the trip and I broke a couple of sunglasses and now it's almost October and we'll have to wait for true sunshine for months but I can still remember the hot salty sand between my toes.

3 comments:

digitizing said...

nice post.
http://www.1dollardigitizing.com/

fashionday1414 said...

Nice Blog. Such a fabulous and trendy passionable life style dresses.Its amazing and wonderful Collections. I like this Blog very much. Please try to Post Beautiful Sarees and Kurtas.

https://www.unnatisilks.com/online-kurti-kurta.html

Embroidery Digitizing said...

Wow, lovely pics. I love Spain. I have been to Majorca, Ibiza and Barcelona many times but this is so calm and quite. Looks like my next summer destination will be Xabia! And yeah, am in love with your outfit in the last pic!

Sasha from Embroidery Digitizing