Saturday 1 November 2014

HA-HA-HALLOWEEN NAILS!



Here's a little silly instagram video of this month's manicure that I forced my dear husband to film.
Note that is has extra zombie-moster sound effects in the background improvised by my two-year old son. Family project!

I have tried out a couple of different shades of a colour changing gel polish this fall (not at home, at my salon) and I am excited like a child about how my nails shift in hues and colour (darker when cold and lighter/brighter when warm)! Variation for the win. This manicure in honour of Halloween goes from a sparkly red to a sparkly purplish-black.

Oh, and,  not to forget: Happy Halloween!


2 comments:

Amielia said...

Could you tell us more about how you find the gel nails - what type you find best. Which brand you like and any hints or tips for making them last!

I would really like to try them but need to know more. Your nails are always so wonderful!

Anonymous said...

Sound effects are adorable! cutie pie!