Saturday 13 September 2014

FRIDAY NIGHT IN THE BATHROOM


 We had a Firday night off! And totally luxury nowadays is not tikidrinks at the dance floor but the joy of having gotten some jobs done, and not having to do anything in particular for one night.
Went out to the countryside and lit all cadres and lights in the early autumn night.

Rolled my hair for next day (you just can't have that many days or nights off in a row...). I have found that these - the Rockin' Rollers - are the best ones for me to use when rolling my hair the night before. They are soft and easy to sleep on.

 Spa'd it up with some candles int he bathroom.


Made a fruit salad. (I had some chocolate too but that was eaten already by the time of this picture).

 And got to try out these bath truffles I got from Estonian natural cosmetics brand Joik. The good thing with oils and cocoa butter in your bath is you don't get dry afterwards at all.
But you kind of wish you could eat these, right? They look so yummy!

nd then finally time for a bath! I'm happy to have a tub but turns out it's the boys and all their toys that are using this more than I am! But tonight I had it all for myself, no Dag and rubber duckies (and toddler piss) in it. Friday night bliss.


8 comments:

obat maag alami said...

nice page and post. please visit back for walking :D

Sarah Jane said...

I can see why this made a post. Sounds and looks like a gorgeous evening

Roxy said...

It sounds like a lovely night, especially getting to soak in that beautiful clawfoot tub

Anonymous said...

I love how cozy your farmhouse looks. Hoorray for quiet Friday nights!

Anonymous said...

I see you have plants in your bathroom. What kind of plants do you recommend?

Cherry said...

Ha! Damn toddler pee!! If Dag is anything like my son you spend the entire bath time asking him not to drink the water as well!

Ina - Years Since Yesterday said...

Looks great, it gets to be the candle time of the year.....

Miss Rascal said...

Vad fint!!!