Friday 15 March 2013

BROWN AND BLUE, CORDUROY LEATHER AND WOOL


 I've been digging trough the piles and drawers of my closet, mixing textures and re-discovering old items.

Well there are a gazillion pictures of me here with a black beret looking out into the unknown. But the swirl here is new, bigger than before, very 2.0 :)

So I  ended up weating lots of things I haven't worn in a very very very long time.
The skirt is my grandmothers old, vest my mom's old and the bag vintage, the rest just plain old.

10 comments:

Serena S. Madhouse said...

Perfetta!

Roxy said...

Wunderbar! What a nice mix'n match of items, and they all go so well with each other.

Zuu said...

What a lovely outfit!

Eva-Lynn said...

Looks amazing! x

fashionistainthedark.blogspot.com

Susannakaarina said...

Awwwww, ihana asu!!!! :)

Néa said...

Such a nice mix, and fun that you are wearing "my" bracelet! /Néa

Anonymous said...

Hair tutorial?

Neon Rider said...

nice blog dear!

follow you.

please follow my:)

http://beautyandfashion-makeup.blogspot.hu/

Designer leather jackets said...

It's superb outfit ....i love your blog

wholesale clothing said...

I love the black and maroon stripes!