Monday 21 January 2013

FROM FOUR CHAIRS TO FIVE




 
I found a black wooden feeding chair for little monsieur to match the black vintage ones we already had.

I know I there are two more of the big black chairs, I just have no idea where I have them for the moment; they have been in my my ex fiancés cousins basement storage, my sister's flat, her ex boyfriends flat, and if all six managed to move together trough the years they are now hopefully to be found in my father's rental storage space. Not that we will need one or two more quite yet of course. But I suck at relaxing in the moment and kind of see Dag driving a car already; he will so need that bigger chair in no time. Mmmmhmm but back to 2013, yes, yes. I'm very content with the feeding chair. And so is Dag, it makes him very happy to sit up high with the others.

11 comments:

Ma Cherie D said...

Ah he is so sweet :)

Vix said...

He is edible-what a cutie pie. Plus, he's totally owning that chair/kitchen.

tanïa said...

Hell, how fast he's growing! Ha, talking like grandmas already...
But I'm looking forward to see him driving a car (I bet he'll have a cool one!), you'll keep us up-to-date, don't you? ;D

Mama D said...

Adorable lil man!

Maja said...

haha what happend to the bawl and spoon;) that kid is just so damn cute (and the surspender-shirt doesn't make him less so;)

Anonymous said...

Vilka fantastiska ögonfransar!!!!

emmi said...

I want his shirt in my size, aww :)

Anonymous said...

How cute!! :)

♥ Laura
Fashionblog  & Give Away

PeprisMine said...

Totally love the cute kid. Such a wonderful & innocent expression. The Clothes too are great! ♥♥♥♥♥♥ PeprisMine

stephanie said...

these series of photos put the biggest smile on my face. !

Miss Rascal said...

What a heart breaker! <3