Wednesday 8 August 2012

x 4


Keeping up with the interwebs with a little baby by ones side is not the same as before. Naturally. I actually have a lot of things I'd want to take pictures of and blog about but some days it is strictly impossible to get anything done around the house, not to mention the computer.  But that's where soial media like Facebook and Instragram come in handy, so that you can spend the little extra time you have caressing and nibbling on that smartphone of yours!

I actually never really got the fuzz about Instagram before - "it has these nice retro filters" (uuuummm, so does lots of other apps?) until I decided it was time to stop being so 2010 and join. And then of course I got the whole thing of it (addiction); the easiness of it's sharing. As, that is pretty much the whole essence of social media; that everyone else not only can and want to but need to know what you are up to all of the time, right?


So, here's some of the things I've been up to the past weeks:

4 x Dag:


4 x floral:


4 x food:
(I think my feed is quite a lot about food. And smoothies.)


4 x me:
(a.k.a. Päivän lärvi. Does not translate well)

4 x mom:



4 x views:


4 x random:





You can find me on Instagram as turrrbocherry.




11 comments:

Fiona Timantti said...

Voi kääk pikkutyyppi on NIIN ihana! <3 :D Pitää pien yrittää ehtiä tulla morjestaan teitä!

The Freelancer's FashionBlog said...

Fiona : joo tulkaa :) Nyt ollaan taas enimmäkseen kaupungissa, ainaki arkipäivät.

Unknown said...

He is SOOOOOO cute and you are SO gorgeous! Ugh!! lovely photos :)

Maja said...

haha I've only had my Iphone for about a week and I am already adicted to it and instagram;) And baby Dag is such a beautiful boy!

Roxy said...

Great pictures :)

Diana B said...

Dag is adorable!!

Laurel said...

Where is that Elvis-wine(?) from?! I have an urgent need to drink it :P

The Freelancer's FashionBlog said...

Laurel : it was actually pretty good, the wine. We bought it last year from the ship between Stockholm and Helsinki; they have a rather big selection of winers in the tax free store. But I have no ida where to get it from elsewhere or if they still carry it I'm afraid...

Porcelina said...

Great photos! I have a new camera and am only just starting to learn what all the buttons do, am hoping to get my blog pictures up to a better standard!

Miss P xx

www.porcelinasworld.blogspot.com

Mari said...

Gorgeous. I remember having those plastic farm animals, when I was a kid. I remember putting them in front of our napping cat and asking mommy if the cat is going to dream about farm animals now :P

Miss Rascal said...

<3