Sunday 17 June 2012

LA LA LA DROOL DROOL


Summer dresses ahoy!


I get these periods when I constantly browse dresses. Goddamit I just can't get enough of wanting myself lots of nice dresses! And I know I never have the time to actually wear them as much as they'd deserve. But still, can't help it. Usually the most extreme madness goes away after a couple of days of constant craving and constant browsing. But now of course it feels extra nice to think about being able to wear dresses with a sharp waistline soon again... And already I have a couple of 'new' vintage ones in stock waiting for me, that I got as early as in winter, and one that I got just now (that you could see me trying to try on on my FB page)...

I can tell you that one of the above is on it's way to me already. And I'm going to get one other too. Just need to wait to see how well I get my measurements back after having babeed then to know which size to get.

(Dresses above from left to right: vintage dress from Love Miss Daisy, Paradise dress from Bettie Page Clothing / (available in Eruope from Miss Bamboo Clothing for example), Tweeter and Candy Ribbons dress via ModCloth, One For mMy Baby / Twin Palms dress from Shabby Apple, Flower Tie Back Dress from Love Your Look.)

4 comments:

Ma Cherie D said...

Im crazy for dresses :), I understand you, sometimes I m spending days looking for dresses :).All this dresses are wonderful :)

tanïa said...

Same with me, I'll never have enough dresses! Don't show me such beautiful finds, I'm afraid I'll now end up looking for dresses today, too!
Immediately fell in love with the dotted mint green one!!

GinCherry said...

Well, the same here :)One of my best friends who has obsession for dresses as well says: you can't buy all nice dresses in the world. But it worth a try :)

Anonymous said...

Vintage indie clothing available here....
http://www.etsy.com/shop/omdesigns11