Thursday 12 January 2012

MOM'S BLUE MOMMY DRESS

I got some of my mother's old maternity dresses from when she was carrying me and my younger sister. (The dress from the time when she expecting my youngest sister I remember myself and it screamed the later eighties so it had to stay in the card board box. Although perhaps the "trendiest" of the bunch.)

This dress is great as I can (still) fit a lot under it, now that it's colder. It's a bit more roome that I would need for the moment, but it doesn't matter: it is SO comfy. And actually could be worn as a non-maternity dress too. You know, as a contrast to hourglass shape or so.

 I wore it belted at first but it looks better falling straight down.

Dressing -and with it, making outfits and even posts- is otherwise a lot funnier now than in a long time. Because there's a challenge to it as I have to do it differently. (Haha, come again in May or so and see how eager I am then...)

The shirt is Vivien of Holloway and the shoes Minna Parikka.

10 comments:

Angelica said...

Your shoes and your hair are adorable! Your blog is so inspiring!
Hugs and kisses

Miss Tallulah Porkchop said...

You still look amazing. xx

Unknown said...

Still look good!

GinCherry said...

You look really good and i'm so jealous that you can take some clothes from your mum's closet. Mine burned everything before we moved to a new flat when i was a little child...

Verena said...

Congratulations! Wish you all the best :)

Greetings from Switzerland, Verena

Maja said...

the hair and the shoes make all the difference!Love the hair!

Ylva said...

You look fantastic! Love your shoes and hair.

Natalia L. said...

You are looking great! I remember when I was pregnant I didn't care for anything else except for sleeping, I was always tired and didn't bother to look nice, was a disaster, hahaha!
But then again I was young and didn't care about fashion at that time, I wish I could have another baby now, but I know it won't happen.

Chloe Innvaer said...

How fun to get to wear your mothers dresses! I looks beautiful on you!

Mira said...

I ADORE your blog and your style as well! Congratulations to the mom-to-be, you look absolutely radiant!