Tuesday 1 July 2008

GIRLS GIRLS GIRLS

Ok, lets get things straight first. Inspite of all the skirts and heels I'm not that a girly person, I'm more something like this (yes that's me). Getting togehter with a large group of girls sometimes stresses me out a bit and I start hearing We are family and I'm so excited playing in my head (uh) straight away.

But that doensn't mean it can't still be a lot of fun - I mean, if you've got to do it, you're not only gonna do it but you've got to overdo it!


So,first we started out with sushi and a lot of wine.

Then we went to see you-know-what-movie...

And then we went for drinks.
Alexandra has cinderella-like shoes. She is alwyas so stylish and can pull of any bling bling anytime, anywhere so well.

K always looks like a bag of sweet pastel coloured candy; this time wearing a IVANA Helsinki skirt and a Hanna Sarén bag.

Jen is just so fabulous, here wearing a self-customized vintage dress and selfmade jacket. She's a fashion designer and has just moved back here after some time in Milan, but more about her later in this blog then...

I love the colour combination of the other K's nails, ring and blouse.

The ones of us that are not married or pregnant or live in the suburbs went out for even more drinks and dance and it was all worht the headache the next day!

6 comments:

anna said...

to tell the truth, I'm not that girly either, although I like feminine things (in clothing and visually) more than masculine. My sense of humour and some views of the world are rather on a manly side.

I sometimes enjoy the feeling of being all masculine and usually wearing jeans and converse sneakers makes the trick to me :)

B-b-b-etty said...

i'm not that girly either. jeans and t-shirt or shirt is my favourite but i love nice dresses and my leatherjacket ;D and turbo

Mrs Munster said...

I love the photo of you in "not so girly clothes"! a-hoy sailor! Skirts are nice and I love high heels, but to be nothing compares to jeans, creepers and a t-shirt.

What we four say said...

what a stylish crew you have! Looks like you had a blast! Yaaay for ladies nights!

The Freelancer's FashionBlog said...

Anna & Betty Lou & Mrs.Munster: yes sometimes I like "butching" myself up a bit (then it really is just the tanktop and jeans), but I still am heels and skirt 90% of the time. But when it comes to way of acting I think I'm 90% turbocherry (I love that nickname:) and only 10% princess...

Prett Pirate : thanks, it sure was fun :D

Candice DeVille said...

Like you I too am no girly girl. I have very few girlfriends and tend to have a much more 'masculine', strong way of doing things. Tank Girl is one of my heros.