Friday 18 January 2008

STRANGE...

T-shirt of the f***ing year

Quality or not, designer or brand, I don't think it's very smart or necessary to buy a t-shirt (even if it may be nicely cut and have puffed sleeves) for over 50€.

Having this said, I still bought a very cute black short Diesel t-shirt with puffed sleeves a couple of months ago for 50 euros (or actually I paid "only" 30 € for it since I bought it from the shop where I occasionaly do a shift or two and thus still have my personnel discount). Quite costy, but it was perfect for most of my high-waist skirts or over some sleevess dresess.

But it dissapeared in Amsterdam. Almost right in front of my eyes. When I was there over the new year's we were 11 people staying in the same flat so it was a bit messy. I had my shirt and a dress hanging over a chair and one moment they were both there and the next only the dress. I thought it had fallen on the floor and got mixed up with someone else's stuff but everyone checked their bags there and at home again but the shirt had just vanished. And it hasn't been found in the flat by this day. I'm afraid it somehow just, eh, got thrown away in the trash when we cleaned after the NYE party.

It's sad beacuse I really liked the shirt. I'm almost considering to buy a new one, if there are eny left, they only had a few. But that's really stupid, right? To put that much money on a t-shirt. It was more of a blouse actually, so is it ok then?

7 comments:

Flora Korkis said...

It's okay. We're all a little spendy at times :)

Michelle said...

I don't know, a good quality/well cut T shirt is quite hard to fine so I think its worth to spend a little money over it. Or maybe I'm just really fussy over clothes.

Its sad that your shirt is gone though, things like that always annoys me so much!

Romeika said...

Hmm I have the same thought when it comes to shirts, I don't like to spend a lot on them (with rare exceptions), as I need quite some in my every day life.

Really annoying you lost it:-S

The Freelancer's FashionBlog said...

Yes sure it's ok to put money on quality but is it ok to do it twice? I propably will...

And I'm sure that if I do the old one will magically be found...

Anonymous said...

Great news! It's on -50% sale at diesel stores, go get it :)!

Flora Korkis said...

Mimmi, it's destiny! :p

The Freelancer's FashionBlog said...

Hmmm, maybe I should go and get it then, thanx for the tip!